Saturday 2 August 2014

Weight Watchers & More Shopping

I have been terrible with my tracking over this last week or so and basically just eaten what I want when I want. Once I go off track I find it so difficult to get back on track but as of yesterday, 1st August I am there, back on track!! WOOP!
I just can't allow myself to not portion control, point everything and not eat the right things because over the last fews years I have gradually got heavier and heavier and I just can't do that because I can clearly see myself spiralling completely out of control and being so large...this scares me SO MUCH! I have never been as heavy as I am now at 15st 2lb. My heaviest was 15st 3lb and I just know that if I don't do something serious about it NOW I am going to deeply regret it!!

I am back up to 29 daily pro points and 49 weekly pro points for extra's if needed.

Yesterday's food menu:

Breakfast
40g Speical K = 4pp
1 Mullerlight Yogurt = 2pp

Lunch
2 Peaches = 0pp
1 square Green & Blacks chocolate = 1pp

Dinner
1 bag Chip shop chips = 16pp
2 white chocolate Bubble snack bars = 4pp

Snack/Evening
1 cup of drinking chocolate = 3pp

Total spent = 30pp
1 pp over

Anyway, my buys. I got another surprise box a few days ago. I subscribed to the 'Degusta' box which is a monthly thing and is full of food and drink things. All pointed by me I might add.


Popcorn
Blueberry Cider
Zeo soft drinks
Maggie cook/roasting bag in seasonings/flavourings
Green & Blacks chocolate
Dr Oetker cake decorations
Recipe card with 2 recipe's

I spotted a few items in Aldi's when I was there on Tuesday that I couldn't resist. I don't go spending every day, I seem to buy a good few things in bursts :)


A multi cooker and WOW! This thing is FABULOUS!! It is a pressure cooker and everything cooker.
I have cooked rice in it up to now but I have a lot of things that I want to cook in it. It was only £34.99 I have seen multi cookers without the pressure cooker for much more than this....I had to get it while I could. There was this one and another which had already been opened, so of course I bought the multi cooker that hadn't been opened.


Accessories that came with the multi cooker.


Here you can read everything that this multi cooker can do.


Brownie Maker
I also saw this and thought it would be good for portion control when making brownies or other cake/dessert items. It has the separating part inside.


And it is PINK.


Last but not least, Sundae glasses for when I get on and use my 'Dessert Bullet' and make my icecreams

Well that is my latest spend except for today when I asked my darling hubby to pop to a local Weight Watchers meeting for me for a few items. I will post pictures.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates