Wednesday 27 August 2014

For 3 Days....

Current BMI: 36

I have been exercising, yep, I have been doing my 'Slim In 6' DVD's. I am still on the first DVD of course as this is only my 3rd day and boy! Is it exercise! It isn't high impact, it's more moving, working, defining and toning the body, I can really feel it in my arms. The first and second day I had to put my hands on my waist because I simply could not keep my arms up and moving any longer but today I was just about able to get through the whole DVD and keep my arms moving, I only rested my arms for two lifts...pretty good eh?!

I have been tracking really well and I am hoping for another loss next weigh in which incidentally are back to Monday's. I lost 1.5lb this last week. I will update my chart on the right.

I purchased two Boyfriend cardigans from Asda last week; one size 18 in Blue and the other size 20 in Black. I thought the black size 20 would be a good fit but I feel it is a little snug and I want it looser, whether it is because it is new and needs to go through the wash a few times or what I don't know but it is a little snug for my liking....GOSH! I am bigger than I realised.

I bought a couple other little bits and pieces for using in the kitchen and food finds that I will post photos of later today....watch this space!!

Back later

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates