Tuesday 25 March 2014

Read It Properly

I have read my Simple Start book again this morning and I have realised a few things; I forgot to add in dairy etc.

Today's Food:
1/2 pint skimmed milk - this will be used in my coffee, I always drink skimmed milk in coffee.
2tsp healthy oil
Unlimited flavour boosters i.e. garlic, vanilla extract, artificial sweeteners etc
Some drinks i.e. herbal tea's, sugar free squash etc
2 Extra treats per day.

Breakfast
Banana
4 Egg whites
1 WW slic of bread
1tsp Olive oil

Lunch
Fell asleep so I had a packet of Pop snacks = 3pts - I know it isn't on the 'Simple Start'
1 Banana

Dinner
Chicken breast, baked
1 small Sweet potato
1tb low fat mayonnaise

Snacks
1 Apple, cut into segments
2tsp Peanut butter - not on 'Simple Start' Must stick to 'Simple Start'

I want to lose a total of 7stone so I am giving myself plenty time. I am 50 years old in 20 months and although I always said I don't want to be fat and forty I actually ended up gaining weight throughout my 40's, so now I am vowing to NOT be fat and 50, so 20 months it is to get to goal weight.

Here are a few photo's of my latest buys.


A Quesadilla Maker. I am so pleased with this. These are an American machine and are as near as impossible to buy in this country.


An inside view of the Quesadilla maker. I first noticed this machine on a ladies vlog on You Tube. 


Weight Watchers Book

Well, that is me for today. I will be back tomorrow.

Tuesday
Change beds
Vacuum bedrooms
Vacuum stairs and landing
Polish bedroom furniture
Vacuum along front door
Vacuum inside the livingroom furniture - under the cushions etc
Vacuum under furniture

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates