Saturday 7 February 2015

I seriously.....

get told off from my youngest son, James when I ask for his help on the computer and because I dont understand he seriously grumps at me and tells me that I should know all this.....*blowing raspberries* at the little tike!

Anyway. I popped to a local Weight Watchers meeting this morning and bought these:


The new Weight Watchers magazine annnnnnd 2 packets of the NEW Garlic and Herb Bag n Bakes....YUM! I will be trying this next week. The bag n bakes are only £1 at the Weight Watchers meetings at the moment.

I am going to re-start my Weight Watchers and do a week or two on 'Filling & Healthy' also known as, 'Simple Start'. I will do a brand new weigh in and get going on my Weight Watching journey. I think that I have been stalling getting into my Weight Watchers journey over the last few months again because I wanted to document this and because of having terrible computer problems and knowing that I can't document properly it has made me have as many false starts...well, that's my excuse anyway, well, not really an excuse because I am usually an all or nothing person and I want everything just right before I can get myself into things properly.

Okay, I am thinking to do my weigh in's on Monday's again because I don't want to wait until Thursday, although I do like a Thursday weigh in....ummmm - nope! Monday mornings it is going to be! So all details will be logged on here!

I have been battling a cold for the last week but I am much better than I was this time last week.
I don't know what it is this afternoon but I am feeling like I want to get on and just get things done i.e. stick to my rota's, do my measurements every week or so, and just be awake!....heehee - now that sounds daft...'just be awake'...lol but I just want to get going and keep going! :)

Tonight I am going to do a body scrub and all those lovely pampering things which is a good start...bring myself back to life again...oh dear! I am coming out with some good ones today, but hey that is how I am feeling and we all have different ways of expressing how we feel don't we?

I think that is all today but if I have anything to update about then I will be back, but if not then I will be back tomorrow. Have a good day or evening, whatever time it is where you are in the world!

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates