Saturday 6 June 2015

Operation 50 - 21 Day Fix

I have been looking into doing the 21 Day Fix programme for a few weeks now. This states that I could lose up to 15lbs in 21 days which is over a stone in weight, and to be honest I could do with a very big kick up the bum so this is what I have decided to do for 21 days. I am of course going to go back to following Weight Watchers but at the moment I just need a good ole kick up the backside and get myself shifted to exercise.

I started this yesterday and of course I did do the exercise for the day and I have to say that I have been in such discomfort since, I must be incredibly unfit and the fact that these exercises really work the body.


I ordered the Ultimate pack. I was under the impression that the Ultimate pack would include the following:

Lunch bag
Exercise band
Larger tub
DVD - Barre Legs and Flat Abs Fix each 30 minutes

But it doesn't! So beware all you in the UK, if you order the Ultimate pack all you will receive extra is the DVD for the extra £20 which in my opinion £20 is a tad pricey for a 1 hour exercise DVD.

I wasn't able to eat all my tubs of food yesterday and I don't think I am going to manage it today either.
The tubs look quite small but believe me, it is a lot of food on the plate.
This programme is based around clean eating and this is what I need instead of being in the habit of snacking and missing meals because I have spent too many points on snacking so I am thinking that this is going to help me form healthier habits.

Today:

Wholegrain cereal = 1 Yellow
Natural plain yogurt = 1 Red

1 Wholemeal slice of bread, toasted = 1 Yellow
2 Eggs, dry fried = 1 Red
Cheese = 1 Blue

Butterfly chicken = 1 Red
Roast Veg = 2 Green
Wholewheat Pasta, cooked = 1 Yellow

Fruit = 2 Purple
Shake = 1 Red
2 tsp PB2 = 2tsp
Almond Milk = 1 Yellow
2tsp Peanut Butter = 2tsp

My Daily allowance is:

Green = 5 - Vegetables
Purple = 3 - Fruit
Red = 5 - Meat and Fish
Yellow = 4 - carbohydrates
Blue = 1 Cheese, Nuts
Orange = 1 - Nuts, Seeds and 21 day dressings
Tsp = 5 - Oils and Nut butters

These are the portions and quantities that I am allowed to eat each day

Yesterday's exercise was Total Body Cardio Fix
Today's exercise is Upper Fix - I will do this tonight.

I also done my body measurements yesterday.

Back tomorrow :)

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates