Sunday 24 August 2014

Home Made Laundry Sheet Idea

I watched a You Tube on how to make laundry sheet type things so when I was in Asda I bought the items I needed, although I need to buy another bottle of fabric softener to top my jar up. Anyway here it is:

The Items Needed


Kitchen Sponges
Fabric Softener
Lidded Jar
Pair of Scissors


Cut the sponges into approximately 1" squares.
Put the cut sponges into the jar.


Pour over the fabric softener to cover the sponges - I need to buy another bottle of fabric softener because I didn't have enough to cover the sponges.
Put the lid on the jar and leave for a while so the sponges can soak up as much of the fabric softener as possible.


 When you are about to put your laundry into the tumble dryer just squeeze the dripping excess fabric softener out of a sponge and place the lid back on the jar.


Put the sponge/s into the tumble dryer along with your freshly washed clothes and use as you would a dryer sheet - *NOTE* I am putting a couple of sponges in with my freshly washed laundry. It will depend on the amount of laundry you are drying at that time.
When the laundry is dry remove the sponge and place it back into the jar along with the other sponges and fabric softener. You can reuse the sponges until they are basically starting to fall to bits.
This tip really works and certainly saves a pretty penny or two.

Back tomorrow with a Weight Watchers update and more photo's

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates