Friday 24 April 2015

Hungry For.....

SUCCESS!!

I woke up ready for breakfast this morning but instead of going straight onto the computer to check emails etc and allowing myself to get even more hungry to the extent that I make the wrong choices and dive into naughty foods I decided to get on with my breakfast straight away....it worked!

The sun is shining again today which makes everyone happier :) but it is apparently going to rain over the weekend, I don't mind that either :)

I discovered a new thing for sparse eyebrows which I am going to have to buy because you all know what my eyebrows are like....practically none existent and not because I have ever shaved or waxed them, I was simply never blessed with eyebrows. The new thing is eyebrow extensions, so I am going to check out about buying them....WooHoo

Not much else to report at the moment but I WILL be back today, I will need to post my meals in pics.

*UPDATED*
Our eldest son, Michael came along today to replace a part on our car. He also brought our youngest grandson, Jayden with him, he is such a character and so cute with it!!

My tracking today was within points but I didn't have any lunch. I fed everyone else but forgot to feed myself because I was too busy enjoying Michael and Jayden being here.

Here is my menu in pics:


Breakfast:
30g Cereal = 3p
1 Strawberry Actimel = 2p
Strawberries, sliced = 0p

Lunch:
Snacks consisting of:
1 Bag of Puft Snacks = 2p
1 Pink Lady Apple = 0p
2 Weight Watchers Bars = 4p

Evening Meal:
Romaine Lettuce = 0p
Cherry Tomatoes = 0p
Cucumber, diced = 0p
Apple, diced = 0p
2 Hard Boiled Eggs = 4p
150g Breaded Ham = 4p
Salad Dressing = 3p

Dessert:
150g Onken Natural Yogurt = 1p
2tb PB2 = 1p
75 White Chocolate Chips = 3p
1 Banana = 0p

Total Points Spent = 27p

I am allowed 29 daily points and 49 weekly points and again today my points have come in under my daily allowance :)

Well that is me for today. I have nothing to report.
Back tomorrow with my menu in pics. I am thinking of making the Weight Watchers casserole mix that I bought a week or two ago...YUM!

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates