Monday 4 May 2015

Operation 50 - Week 2

Heaviest Weight Ever: 15st 5lb
Start weight of Operation 50: 15st 4.5lb
Weight Lost To Date: 2.5lb
Total Weight To Lose: 6st 5lb
Total Weight Left To Lose: 6st 2.5lb

Hubby is doing good. He is going for his HGV medical again next week which he is quite anxious about, I think all should be fine.
We are losing weight together now and we are going to start walking more, I am also going to be starting my exercise DVD's at some point again.
I lost 2lb on Thursday :) I hope I am going to have a loss on the scales this week also. I have been a tad naughty on and off, I have binged on chocolate topped rice cakes. My rice cake binge might be down to stress, but having said that I usually go off my food when I am stressed....ummm - no excuses either way, I have been the one putting chocolate topped rice cakes into my mouth, I haven't been forced :( I am back with it so all will be good for the rest of the week and so on. I have weight to lose before I hit 50.

I have shared my daily points out which goes like this:
Breakfast - 5pp
Lunch - 6pp
Evening Meal - 12pp
Snacks - 6pp  These have to be spread throughout the day, not eaten in one sitting.

Total daily pro points - 29

When I come down in points I will take it from the snacks which will then encourage me to find 0 point snacks.

Back tomorrow with my menu in photo's and more pics.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates