Saturday 23 August 2014

My Scales Wont Work

My fabulous Weight Watchers scales have broken, well, actually, they work up to the point when I have to tap them then that is it, they wont go off tap....boohoo....sad about that! I will buy some more soon, but in the meantime I have my Tanita scales which are also fabulous but they are harsh, they always weigh me heavier....well that is my excuse...heehee.

I have been in and out the house lately with grocery shopping. Over this last week I have been to Costco, Asda about 4 times, Sainsbury's, Homebase and Aldi. I have just been going through one of those phases of shopping. I have more photo's which I will upload tomorrow.

I also bought a few more Weight Watcher items. I know I already have the cake pop moulds but I wanted a second set so when I make one lot I will make a second lot to fill the oven shelf up :)
I also bought a second journal so I have another to continue on with. The latte drinks aren't too bad. This is the first time I have bought those.


I found these in Asda, I have never seen these before. I haven't tried them yet but I am sure they will be yummy!


Either back later today or tomorrow with photo's

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates