Sunday 3 August 2014

Staying On Track

I am staying on track although not with the best food choices but on track nonetheless.

I was woken up by the usual sound of two dogs barking a few doors down. The woman who owns the dogs allows her dogs to start barking in her garden from around 6.30am-ish most mornings including weekends. No-one seems to have any consideration for anyone else around here. When we first moved here it was bliss but over the years inconsiderate folk have moved in around us.

I had my usual morning shower and I also done a face scrub. I am slowly starting to get msyelf back on track with my rota's also...very happy about that :)

Photo's


This is what I asked my hubby to get for me from the local Weight Watchers meeting. I am excited to try the marinade, and all I can say about the bars is...YUM! Is the only word for these. I think these are my favourites.


Fluff, now, I know this is NOT the best food choice in the world but we all know a little bit of what you fancy and all that! So I bought a jar of this for a wild treat thinking that is was going to cost me dearly in points but I was SOO surprised to see that it is ONLY 1pp per 2 tablespoons, well, how could I resist this for the OCCASIONAL treat!! All I have to do now is to not sit and eat the whole jar in one sitting whilst counting points with every tablespoon full, and yep, I could probably do that....SHOCK! But I wont!!!


This is my latest jewellery making haul. I now have so many idea's rattling around in my head, and I have made a few bits and pieces, not quite good enough to post photo's of yet. I have been making bits and pieces using the less valuable wires, stone/beads etc first and when I have mastered it to a BRILLIANT standard then I will be using the more precious gems.

Rubber block: this gives a different affect when hammering than what I get using the metal block
Square wire bending pliers for when I am using my square wire. I need to get the half round wire bending pliers but they were out of stock.


A close up photo of the latest two strands I bought:
40ct Amethyst Bicones
60ct Lemon Gold Colour Coated Pyrite Graduated Faceted gems.


I thought I would post this, a photo of the other side of the box for my multi cooker showing the features.
I am rather impressed with this.

Well I will be back tomorrow.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates