Wednesday 13 August 2014

Week 1 & Food Find

I actually forgot to an update yesterday, infact my brain was just not in place all day, better today though....heehee

I went over points by 5 yesterday but I did have 1.5 from Monday, so I would say that I am 3.5 pp over up to now, unless I can recoup them before next Monday. I still have 49 weekly pp so any points over might have to come off those.

I discovered a new food, well, actually, it's new to me as I have never had these before.


Batchelors Deli Box. I bought Sweet & Sour and the BBQ Beef. These both worked out at 7 pp each. I had the Sweet & Sour for lunch today. When I added the water I thought, noway is this going to feed me, there seemed to be very little in the box but I was surprised to not be craving anything else soon after eating it. I didn't realise that I was satisfied until a little while after eating it, so for that reason I will buy these a little more often for when I am feeling really hungry. I bought these from Asda at £1.19 each. They will be available in all supermarkets.

Today

Breakfast
30g Special K = 3pp
1 Mullerlight Yogurt = 2pp
1 0% Actimel = 1pp

Lunch
Batchelors Deli Box = 7pp

Dinner

Snack/Dessert

Today I have been doing laundry and now I am going to get stuck into some housework, plenty to do around here.

Back later today.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates