Tuesday 29 July 2014

Shopping and Suprises

I have been quite busy with shopping, housework and gardening etc.

On Saturday morning myself and my hubby went to Asda for groceries. When we came back we done a tad of gardening. I cleared away all the brambles from the top of my garden, I wouldn't care but I did hack down some blackberry brambles also...*sniff* I had to because they were quite overgrown. The top of my garden looks fab now :)

Sunday was a quiet day of basically doing nothing...a relaxing day....ahhhh bliss!

Monday, I received surprises, I say surprises because I didn't know what was going to be inside the Birch box, Glossy box and the mystery gift from Jewellery Maker.  I received my first Birch box and Glossy box.....WooHoo


Birch box
Hand cream
Lip gloss/colour pencil
Eye cream
Nail varnish
Benefit Porefressional


Glossy box
False nails
Mascara
Lipstick
Primer
Lip balm


Jewellery Maker items
I ordered items from Jewellery Maker which included a mystery gift. The mystery gift is the 2 strands of potatoe pearls and the Rose quartz. The other items are what I ordered individually.
3 rolls of square wire
Rounding tool
Pearl reamer
Silver wire
Gold wire
Mini anvil
Ice Queen bundle inc:
3 strands of quartz
flash gold spacer beads
115 piece findings pack
Gold beading thread
2 rolls twisted wire

Monday also consisted of cleaning my bathroom :)
After eating my evening meal last night I noticed that part of one of my molar teeth had broken away, so that means another expensive visit to my dentist :(

Today, Tuesday I phoned my dentist to make an appointment with my Dentist to get my tooth fixed. I have an appointment for next week....be glad when it is fixed.
After ringing the dentist I decided to pop to Aldi. It's been quite a while since I last had a good old rummage in Aldi so this morning I went. I will show you tomorrow what I bought. I bought some groceries aswell as a few other items.
When I got back from Aldi I popped into town to deposit some money into my bank. On the way back home I spotted my Grandson, Michael at his Nanna's house, so I turned around and pulled up to say hello, he was looking ever so glum :( He was bored, so I asked his Nanna if he could come back with me to play on Uncle Adam and Uncle James' computers. His Nanna doesn't have anything like computers at her house. I didn't want to take away Nanna and grandson time but she was more than happy with him coming back with me because of him being so bored, so we have had my Grandson here for most of the day, he is SOOO CUTE!!
I also vacuumed my bedrooms, landing and stairs.

Well that is it for now. I will be back tomorrow with photos and a full update of my Weight Watchers.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates