Monday 11 August 2014

Focused - 12 Week

I have started my new Weight Watchers journal as of today despite my weigh ins being on Thursday's. I have filled in details from last Thursday's weigh in and off I go :) The journal is for 12 weeks so I am going to stay focused and challenge myself to stay on track for the 12 weeks. All I need to do is for one of my sons to take a full body photo of me today and I will print that off and stick that into my journal in the designated space.

One thing I forgot to add to my Weight Watchers haul photo the other day was these: Strawberry Hearts


1pp for a full box, not bad, although I don't think I could eat a full box in a day because they are a hard-ish gum type sweet and they probably have a laxative effect.

*UPDATED*

Breakfast:
40g High Bran 3pp
1 x 0% Actimel 1pp

Lunch:
Cooked Ham 3.5pp
2 WW Malted Slices 2pp
Dijon Mustard 0pp
1pkt Cheese n Onion Stars Baked Crisps 3pp
1 Double pack Caramel Biscuit Moment 3pp

Dinner:
Eat Water Noodles 0pp
70g Diced Cooked Bacon 3.5pp
2 Laughing Cow Extra Light Cheese Triangles 1pp

Snacks/Dessert
1 Banana 0pp
1/2 box WWer Strawberry Hearts = 0.5pp
2 Jumbo Caramel Snack a Jacks 2pp
15f Nutella 2pp
3tb Fluff 2pp

Total Spent Today 26.5pp
Remaining pp 1.5

I have had a very successful day of tracking today, I am very pleased! Day 2 of my 12 week challenge tomorrow.

I watched a little bit of my 'Slim In 6' DVD's and of course I got up and started to exercise, I only managed 5 minutes and already my arms and back were aching, BOY! That is going to work, or I'm just so unfit....both!

I seriously need to get into my housework. I didn't manage to get much done at all today because my eldest son, Michael, his girlfriend and 2 of my Grandchildren came to visit and brought my middle son, Adam his Birthday cards and presents. Adam is 19 years old today :) 
"Happy Birthday Baby"

I will list my jobs for tomorrow.

I have printed my before photo's. That is the last time I will have a photo taken of me looking like that!!

It has been more of a Winters day today with strong winds and rain...WE LOVE IT!

Okay then, I will be back tomorrow :)

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates