Sunday 26 April 2015

Great Guns!

I am still on track and I have to say that I am not feeling hungry, except for the mornings when I am ready for breakfast :)

Our eldest son and eldest grandson, both Michael's :) visited this morning. I love my three sons and grandchildren SOOO MUCH!! But of course I will!!

When I came downstairs this morning I started to prepare the chicken casserole for my evening meal using one of the Weight Watchers casserole stir in sauce pots. As I was getting further through making the recipe I realised that I didn't read the instructions through properly...doh! Thinking that the recipe was a crock pot recipe I got my crock pot out of the cupboard and proceeded to make the casserole to get it into the crock pot to cook for the day. As I was merrily sealing the chicken pieces and then adding the other ingredients it was then that I noticed that it doesn't go into the crock pot...OOps! It is to be cooked in a pan and served immediately but there was no way I was going to be eating chicken casserole for breakfast...BLEURGH! So I put it all into the crock pot anyway. It just tasted like chicken tomatoey (no such word as tomatoey..lol) casserole, nothing extra from using the Weight Watchers sauce pot. I will definitely cook it in a pan next time, and use less tomato.

I done some housework today, and that is about it really, not a very exciting day. I'm just a housewife, Mammy and Gran on a weight loss mission. I really need to vamp up my days!

Here is my menu in photo's


First thing:
1tb ACV Shot = 0pp

Breakfast:
30g Cereal = 3pp
1 Strawberry Actimel = 2pp
Strawberries, sliced = 0pp

Lunch:
Oh! I just noticed that I didn't have lunch = 0pp

Snacks:
2 Bananas = 0pp
2 Weight Watchers Bars = 4pp
1 Pkt Puft Snacks = 2pp

Evening Meal:
Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole = 12pp (I had a lot)
2 French Toasts = 2pp

Dessert:
150g Natural Yogurt = 1pp
2tb PB2 = 1pp
75 White Chocolate Chips = 3pp

Total Spent today = 30pp - Over by 1 pro point
Total Weeklies Spent = 2pp

I am having something different for breakfast tomorrow.
I am thinking of popping out to Aldi's tomorrow also.

Back tomorrow.
Night night :)

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates