Saturday 25 April 2015

On Track

We have had rain most of the day which is super cozy! Except for the fact that our eldest son, Michael and my hubby were out in it because they are still sorting out a problem on our car and they got soaked to the skin...not happy about them getting soaked but when I tell them to stop, they wont...stubborn, the two of them, like father like son!

I was making the family bacon sandwiches for their lunches which became to much to resist when the smell of it cooking started wafting around the house, so I had 3 grilled rashers. Instead of thinking to myself that I will have a few rashers of bacon and if I don't write it down then it doesn't count I wrote the points down immediately.....how many of you have thought that if it isn't written down then it doesn't count? :)

We got a few groceries this afternoon and I found a few new things, one of which  isn't new in the shops but is new to me.


Asda Garlic & Herb Chicken Breast Fillets 2 boxes for £4.00 - I bought two boxes.
These are lovely but rather small.
Each fillet worked out at 3pp each


 Asda Sweet Potato Fries 2 bags for £4.00 - again I bought the two bags of these.
I had these on my evening meal. You can see this meal on my Menu in pics below.
150g of these worked out at 6pp.


Asda Smart Price Raspberry Ripple Mousse. These are the new to me food item and were only 65p for a bag of six, so I bought three bags of them. Each tub works out at 2pp each.

I have started as of this morning having a shot of apple cider vinegar.
Here are a few links for the benefits and uses for ACV:

15 ACV Benefits

Apple Cider Vinegar 

My tracking is still going good.
Here is my menu in photo's:


I have to say that my son has just came in from Asda with 2 x 4pks of glazed doughnuts, he offered me a doughnut and I declined but I did have a little bit of a doughnut. At one time I would have eaten a full doughnut and then asked him to go back to Asda to buy me a pack of them but instead I had a little nibble, a taste...PROGRESS! I am counting the piece of doughnut as 2pp so this has taken me into 1pp from my weekly allowance of 49pp - 48 weekly pro points remaining.

First thing:
1tb Apple Cider Vinegar shot with a little water = 0pp

Breakfast:
30g Cereal = 3pp
1 Strawberry Actimel = 2pp
Blueberries = 0pp

Lunch:
3 Rashers of Back Bacon, Grilled = 6pp
1 Weight Watchers Rich Toffee Bar = 2pp
1 Banana = 0pp

Snacks:
1 Asda Raspberry Ripple Mousse = 2pp
Piece of Glazed Doughnut = 2pp

Evening Meal:
150g Sweet Potato Fries = 6pp
1 Garlic & Herb Chicken Fillet = 3pp
1tb Salad Dressing = 1pp
Romaine = 0pp
Cherry Tomatoes = 0pp

Dessert:
1 Whole Pineapple, Peeled and Diced = 0pp
75 White Chocolate Chips = 3pp

Total Spent = 30pp
Total Weeklies Spent = 1pp

Well that is me for today. I will be back tomorrow with more menu in photo's :)

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates