Wednesday 26 March 2014

Nytol

I woke up this morning with a bruise under my left eye. I googled as to why this could be, I read that if it is sore to the touch then it has been some sort of blow but I don't have pain to it when I touch it so I googled some more and all I could find out was that I could be allergic to something. I took a Nytol last night for the first time ever so maybe there was something in that that I might be allergic to. I also googled as to whether it is safe to take Nytol whilst taking Citralopram (anti depressants) and there is a conflict so I wont take any more until I have spoken with my doctor.

Todays Menu
1/2 Skimmed milk
2tsp Healthy oil
2 Extra treats
Free flavour boosters
Sugar free drinks i.e. herbal tea's squash

Breakfast
Bacon sandwich (Weight Watchers bacon and bread)

Lunch
Tuna, pasta salad (used 1tb mayonnaise from Extra Treats)

Dinner
Chicken meatloaf (using tomato paste from flavour boosters)
Veg

Snacks
I sneaked 2 mini chocolate bars..TUT TUT

I have got this Simple Start sussed now :)

I have just done housework again today, so nothing exciting.
I won some of the, 'Weight Watchers, Your Week' booklets from Ebay which arrived today which I am going to have a good rummage through for extra recipe's...the more the better.

I might come back later and post a pic of my evening meal...watch this space:)

*UPDATED*


My evening meal: Chicken meatloaf.

I used 1 chicken breast
Onion
Tomato Puree
1 Slice of WW bread

I don't usually like chicken type burgers or meatloafs but this was very YUMMY!! I thoroughly enjoyed it and I will have it again.

That is all for today from me. Back tomorrow.

Wednesday
Clean Kitchen Cupboards fronts
Clean Ovens
Wash furniture covers
Bleach kitchen sinks

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates