Saturday 30 August 2014

Another Happy Saturday

I was up at around 8.00am this morning to let my hubby know what I wanted from the local Weight Watchers meeting which started at 9.00am. I just wanted porridge oats today. He always does my Weight Watchers shopping...bless!

We stocked up on a few groceries at Asda this morning. I am giving myself two weeks to sort out menu plans so I can shop according to exactly what is needed for that weeks menu's because I am spending far too much on groceries just incase I decide to cook that item purchased and often I don't then sometimes unless it is frozen it ends up wasted....not good!

I am going to do housework today, spend time with my hubby, sons and Grandson and basically just enjoy the day. We have nothing planned but just being with them all is super!

I should be back later today to update on the rest of the day:)


0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates