Wednesday 18 February 2015

Dithering About

That is exactly what I am doing with 'Weight Watchers'.
I have cancelled my 'Weight Watchers' online account which will be finished at the end of this month. I have cancelled it because I just don't use it, and to be honest, with all the things I have at home I have everything I need!! So as of tomorrow I will weigh in....yep! Back to my Thursday weigh in :) so, as of tomorrow, Thursday 19th February I am weighing in and getting on following 'Weight Watchers', starting with following a week or two of 'Simple Start' aka 'Filling & Healthy', I WILL post photo's of my meals or start vlogging them.

We went for our big grocery haul last Friday and we did get to Costco. I want to get back to Costco because I am quite keen to buy some of their glass food storage boxes, I don't know why I didn't buy any whilst I was there, well, actually I did mean to go back for them once I filled my trolley with the food stuff but I forgot.

I also ordered and received an item that I had years ago and which broke down shortly after I bought it: a Tefal Actifry...WooHoo When my other Actifry broke I said that I wouldn't buy another but I gave in and bought another. Thinking back I think I used to overload the other Actifry which would have played a huge part in it breaking...DOH!! I didn't buy the larger Actifry, I bought the smaller and which was supposed to be £169.99 + p&p but I got the same one and brand new for £113.00 which included the p&p from Argos online....I really scored there because they are selling it for the £169.99 in the Argos catalogue. I will post a photo tomorrow.

I also went to Ikea for some of their food bags which cost £1.95 for 50 (25 of a larger and 25 of the smaller bags) I have been buying the Ziplock bags which are great but they do cost a lot more money and so I thought that I would give Ikea's bags a try.
I also spotted some lovely silver candle holders and candles which I bought two of each. The candles and the holders were only 95p each and the candles are quite a strong fragrance. If they burn well then I will buy more of those too.
Lots of photo's tomorrow.

We have the Gas man coming tomorrow AGAIN....GRRRRR - This time because our hot water has been only getting hot intermittently, but I have also booked him to do our gas service also which means that I won't have to rearrange everything twice. Our gas boiler is in a sort of walk in cupboard in our bedroom but I have a tall chest of drawers with our TV on top infront of the cupbaord, also our full length mirror is infront of the cupboard, aswell as a few other things and everytime he has to visit I have to pull everything out so he can get to the boiler....SOOO ANNOYING! But you never know, we might get a year before we have another problem and we have to book him again. The boiler we purchased is meant to be THE Rolls Royce of boilers and that is what the gas men have told us every time they come here....BAH HUMBUG! The amount of break downs we have with that thing does not suggest it is the Rolls Royce but it is one of the best boilers on the market, it's a Vaillant.

Well, I think that is all for now and it is time for my bed.

Back tomorrow. Night night!

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates