Saturday 9 August 2014

Weight Watchers Haul

My lovely hubby popped into the local Weight Watchers meeting for me so I could stock up. I will put a photo here later today.

I have lost 2  3/4lb this week which I am surprised about because I have eaten a few bags of chip shop chips over this last week, it will probably catch up with me in my next weight in...I HOPE NOT THOUGH!!.
When my hubby and sons want chippy chips they wont have any unless I have a bag also so I feel forced to have a bag so I don't disappoint them, but I have now impressed on my hubby that this is spoiling my tracking for me sometimes, I have to say also that chippy chips don't always agree with me, so not haven't them is a win win situation for me. I know that allowing them to eat more than the occasional bag of chippy chips is not good for them so I have told them that they can't have any more for a good while. I have stocked up on a few groceries this morning and I will be making them proper meals.

*UPADTED*
Here is my Weight Watchers haul photo.


When I got up this morning I coloured my hair; the grey was shinning through quite nicely...NOT! I don't like to see my grey.

I have been jotting food meal idea's down when I see them for when I am stuck for something to make for one of my meals, I think this will be quite useful.

I have been going through my exercise DVD's and I have quite a few that I want to start doing, so watch this space...WooHoo.

Well that is from me for today. I will be back tomorrow.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates