Saturday 6 September 2014

A Week Ago

I haven't updated for a week....naughty! But here I am now!

I weighed in this morning at 14st 13.5lb and my body fat percentage is down to 48%....WooooHooo - I am SUPER pleased about that!

My hubby popped into the Weight Watchers meeting for me to purchase a few things. He bought me the latest Weight Watchers magazine and a set of Weight Watchers measuring spoons.


I have been looking at the recipe's in the new Weight Watchers magazine and there is one that I intend to make, probably this week, actually there are a few nice recipe's that I may make between now and the next magazine coming out when of course there will be more new recipe's...YUM!

The kids are back to school which is great because the avenue is so much quieter during the day :)

Not a lot to report. It has been quite a pleasant day, the avenue has been quite nice today also. We bought a few groceries and bought a few items from the meeting, done my weigh in and had an afternoon nap, and that is it today.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates