Monday 31 March 2014

Weigh In

Doing a happy dance....Another 2lb gone....happy with that! I could definitely have done better this last week but I did use some of my weekly 49 allowed points but if I hadn't then more would have been gone, but 2lb gone is EXCELLENT!! That is 5 and a 1/4lbs gone in total...not bad!! Another 6lb to lose then I will have reached my first target of 5% of my body weight gone.

I won an auction on Ebay for some 'Weight Watchers' products. My hubby kindly went to collect them for me :) I wont drive long distances, well, actually our son, Michael done the driving, he and his Dad will drive anywhere but Michael often does the driving. My hubby and our 3 sons all went to collect the items for me and this gave me the day to myself and to catch up on a few things.
On the way back from collecting my 'Weight Watchers' items my boys had to pee, so they went into a field and done what they had to do but little did they know...until they were coming back out from behind the hedge in the field that there was a sign telling people to,'beware! Bull in field'....OOoops! They were all okay which is the main thing, the daft things.



This little lot included the following:
20 'Weight Watcher' magazines - There were 17 but the lady found an extra 3 more for me:)
Members Favourites Recipe Book (over 70 recipes)
20 Poultry Recipe laminated cards
20 Vegetarian Recipe laminated cards
20 Christmas Recipe laminated cards
117 Your Week leaflets given out a meetings - There were 84 but the lady found an extra 33 for me:)
Gregg's Smart Cooking Booklet
Summer Survival Guide
Shelina's Kitchen Extra - The lady found this also and put it into the box.
My Gold Diary

All excellent condition, nothing cut out or written in.

It was Mother Day here yesterday and my eldest son, Michael, his girlfriend and my Grandbabies brought me gifts:


Bunch of BEAUTIFUL flowers
2 Mothers Day cards; one from Michael and his girlfriend and one from my grandbabies to Granny..ME!!
A 'Mum's Memories' book which I have been filling in
A 'Me and Grandma' photo frame, I want a photo of me and all my grandbabies to put into it.
Mum's handcream
and a box of Hazelnut Pralines which I shared out...PHEW!

I will pass the, 'Mum's Memories' book back to Michael in future years, and of course when I get a photo of myself and my grandchildren then I will pass that back to them also.

Our middle son, Adam also bought me a salad from him for Mothers Day :)..BLESS him! James is young yet to bother with Mothers Day :) He is 14 years old, infact, James said, "We should have a Son's day" His Dad's reply to that was, "Do you not think you get enough?"....heehee

Todays Meals
Breakfast:
30g Vitality (Special K type cereal)
1 Mullerlight Yogurt
1 Banana
Total 5 points

Lunch
4 WWer slices of bread
1 can WWer tuna in mayo
1 Banana

Dinner
1 Chicken breast
1/4 jar of low fat cook in sauce
200G New potatoes
Sprouts

Dessert
2 Apples, chopped
2tb Nutella

Used all points today...YUM!

*UPDATED*
I finally received a book from Amazon; a second hand book. I'm not bothered about it being second hand, especially as this book was costing onwards of £12 for second hand and new and I only paid £5 and pence for exactly the same book...SCORE!
I also received my first 'Weight Watchers' magazine which was part of my Premium 'Weight Watchers At Home' package. I will receive another 2 'Weight Watchers' magazines yet.

I will post pics of the book tomorrow :)

Night Night. Back tomorrow!

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates