Sunday 7 June 2015

21 Day Fix - Day 3

Operation 50 Day 3

It is windy, cool but sunny today.

I had a lie in this morning..relaxing. I got out of bed at around 10.30am-ish, I didn't take much notice of the time, but anyway, after I got sorted I came down stairs and I had breakfast:

Breakfast
Cereal = 1 yellow
Yogurt = 1 red

I then caught up with emails etc. I then sorted laundry out and have put a load on to wash. The dishwasher is also going.
I have just taken some bread buns out of the freezer for a light lunch for my family, they rather like bacon buns so that is what I am going to make for them. I'm not sure yet what I am having, I need to decide, maybe a feta salad, I will update here.

I completed my exercise yesterday evening and tonight it is, Lower Fix. My body is aching so much but I am not giving up on this, I really need a positive boost to lose a significant amount of this weight, I need to get to goal before I hit 50 years old in 7 months...OH MY!

I am now going to get some area's cleaned in my kitchen, clean on the tops of my cupboards, skirting boards, display cabinet etc.

*UPDATE*

I got 2 loads of laundry washed, dried and put away, I made meals and packed lunch for hubby tomorrow and I managed to get half of my cupboard tops done, I will have to finish them tomorrow...I just don't know where the time goes.

I done my Lower Fix exercise this afternoon :)

Here is the rest of my food:

Snack
Shake = 1 Yellow and
1 Red.

Lunch
1 Wholemeal slice of bread = 1 Yellow
1 Bacon Medallion = 1 Red (I am counting it as 1 Red)
1 Apple = 1 Purple

Snack
Chocolate Raisins = 1 Orange
I can have two treats per week but I have to give it a yellow container that day.

Dinner
Chicken = 1 Red
Vegetables = 3 Green
Pineapple = 1 Purple

Green = 3
Purple = 2
Red = 4
Yellow = 3
Blue = 0
Orange = 1
Tsp = 2
Water = 7

Day three completed :)

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates