Sunday 16 March 2014

Odd Coincidence

I am sitting here typing this and I can feel my feet and calves swelling up. I can feel them pulling when I move my feet up or down. This sort of thing NEVER used to happen to me but as my husband tells me, I was never this old......BAH! But it isn't down to age...is it? I don't think so, I of course put it down to my diet! That certainly sounds nearer the mark.

On an earlier post here dated Monday 28 July 2008 I stated that if I wasn't following 'Weight Watchers' and managing to at least maintain my weight then goodness knows how big I would be, well, I feel that I know how big I would be because I stopped following the 'Weight Watchers' plan and I am that big now... but how big I hear you ask? Well that is yet to come because I am not doing my official weigh in until I receive my 'Weight Watchers At Home' pack, actually, I am thinking of doing my official weigh in as of tomorrow and sort out 'Weight Watchers' recipes online until my 'Weight Watchers At Home' pack arrives.

Over the last few years I have been trying to follow a raw diet which is just THE BEST for anyone! But I was eating raw, then not...yo yoing and I have ended up being the biggest I have EVER been and I don't like it!! The list of health problems I have now accumulated is ridiculous, not because of eating raw but because of not being consistent and always the, "I'll start tomorrow" syndrome, and I also missed certain foods. I am not completely abandoning raw because after doing a little research into the new 'Weight Watchers' plan I see that fruits and veg are free so this will enable me to still have green juice, smoothies etc etc and definitely salads etc but I just want to be able to eat what I want and still become healthy and slim.

I do think that eating raw does cost a bit more, well, it certainly did for me because I had that "starting afresh eating raw foods with GUSTO!" approach every month when I done the big grocery shop and inevitably by the end of that month so much of it ended up in the bin...what a waste! 

I done my big monthly grocery shop on Friday and I shopped for foods that are everyday, and of course I bought fruits and veg but not in bulk any longer.
I had decided the night before doing the grocery shopping that I was going to follow 'Weight Watchers' again and that I was going to purchase the 'Weight Watchers At Home' pack the next day, which I did and by strange coincidence when we went to Asda for the main groceries there in the foyer were two women handing out 'Weight Watchers' products for free, I have NEVER seen 'Weight Watchers' staff in Asda foyer before, I feel that Weight Watchers was calling out to me and they just happened to be there that day at that time. We had only been in the store less than about 5 minutes and I could see through the doors that the ladies had already packed up and left....very odd! I no sooner got there, immediately saw them, spoke to them, received freebies and they had left.

Free 'Weight Watchers' products


After Asda we went to one of our monthly favourite shopping places, 'Costco'. I have to confess to just eating absolute rubbish since Friday including these:



Costco do a lot of American sizes and believe me, those naughties are American sizes, they are huge cupcakes and cookies. I have also been eating sausage rolls, chips, pastries etc, nothing healthy or low fat, well, we probably all have huge blowouts before starting a new eating plan.

I am going to add a few pages to this blog but for now that is me. 
I hope you enjoy reading and continue to enjoy reading about my 'Weight Watchers' journey, and I welcome any comments!

I will be back tomorrow. Night night for now.

Template by:

Free Blog Templates