Friday 3 April 2015

Oh My!!

I seriously did not realise that it has been so long since I last updated....February!...Oh my!

I have been feeling rather up and down with more downs lately, no excuse not to blog as blogging could and would have probably helped me by not allowing myself to dwell so much, but I am here now.

I have been watching quite a few You Tubes lately and I am feeling more and more motivated to become a gym bunny, well, not quite but to become a home gym bunny :) So I have decided that after the Easter I am going to get gyming :) exercising. I am leaving it until after Easter but not because I have tonnes of Easter eggs to scoff.....NOOoo I don't have one single Easter egg to scoff, not even a Cadbury's Creme Egg...boohoo it's a good thing really but it wont make much of a difference because I intend to do some baking over the Easter weekend anyway....for the kids you understand ;) I might have a nibble or two of somethings that I make.

When I was getting breakfast this morning I was going to make Golden Syrup porridge...naughty, but then I remembered that I still had some "30% less fat" granola left from my Degusta box. I picked up the bag of granola.....ummmm not that much left I thought to myself, so I grabbed a bowl and poured the contents of the granola package into it....oh! A tad more than I thought...oh well. I gazed into the bag to see if the bag was empty, just a tiny bit more left in there I might aswell tip it all in, so in it went...a bowl full. I then grabbed a cappuccino yogurt from the fridge and poured that over the granola also....YUM! But I just know I am going to pay the price for eating all the granola later...OOops! Anyway, "30% less fat" or not, it wouldn't have made any difference because of the amount I had :o

As you will have noticed, I haven't been tracking AGAIN! What is new? Yet I just know that when I get my lardy bott into gear then I will lose quickly, I usually do, or rather, I always have done in the past, but having said that, I was younger and NOT going through the menopause...not an excuse here!

Photo's of my Mother's Day gifts


The above are cup cakes...how BEAUTIFUL are these? I shared them with my four grandchildren.


MORE Mother's Day gifts. I LOVE them!


I bought this: Gtech, K9 Air Ram cordless vacuum and it is FAAAANTAAASTIC!
Quite expensive compared to an electric vacuum but just as good!!


I placed an order at Holland & Barrett. I bought more Eat Water Slim Pasta: Penne and Fettuccine, these are the new Slim Pasta shapes. I also bought some Choc Shot, Pop Rice, chocolate covered Lite Rice and yogurt coated pineapple....YUM! 

I have a few more photo's to take which I will get done today and maybe post later today or tomorrow. You will have to come back later if you want to know what they are ;)

Back later or tomorrow :)

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates