Thursday 23 April 2015

Operation 50 Week 1...What?

Heaviest Weight Ever: 15st 5lb
Start weight of Operation 50: 15st 4.5lb
Weight Lost To Date: 0.5lb
Total Weight To Lose: 6st 5lb
Total Weight Left To Lose: 6st 4.5lb

Okay, yes I know, I am starting this again. I keep forgetting to weigh in on Monday's because for years my weigh in day was Thursday's, so I have reverted back to Thursday's weigh in's and a new fresh start.

My menu in photo's:



I have ended my day on 23pp spent. None of my 49p weekly points spent :) Notice, I am consuming more fruit and veg throughout the day.

Breakfast
30g Cereal = 3p
1 Strawberry Actimel = 2p
Raspberries = 0p

Lunch
Green Smoothies, consisting of:
Strawberries
Raspberries
Banana
Spinach
Coconut Water
0p

Evening Meal:
Romaine Lettuce = 0p
Diced Cucumber = 0p
Cherry Tomatoes = 0p
2 Hard Boiled Eggs = 4p
100g Breaded Ham = 3p
Dressing = 1p

Dessert
150g Onken Fat Free Natural Yogurt = 1p
2TB Chocolate PB2 = 1p
20g (75) White Chocolate Chips = 3p

Snacks
1 Pink Lady Apple = 0p
1 Banana = 0p
2 Weight Watchers Bars = 4p
1 French Toast = 1p

Hubby bought me a present yesterday for our 33rd Wedding Anniversary which is next week :) He bought me a Michael Kors bag....Yeah!

Back tomorrow.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates