Monday 6 April 2015

Baking Over Easter

I haven't taken the photo's that I intended to take because I decided to do some baking over these few days.
We had our grandson here on Saturday and of course he wanted to help me do some baking, which he got bored with after a few minutes, he did make himself a scone :)
I made scones, a stromboli recipe that I got from You Tube which are now in the freezer. I also made pizza for the kids evening meal, I have to say they were huge and Michael ate all of his...AMAZING! I made other things but I can't remember now.
Yesterday I made, granola bars, ciabatta, tea cake buns and cupcakes.

Here are photo's of yesterday's shinanigans, as you can see I am no baker.



I am going to get the other photo's done today, for sure!
I will be back with those later today.

Back later.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates