Monday 13 April 2015

Operation 50 - Week 1

Heaviest Weight Ever: 15st 5lb
Start weight of Operation 50: 15st 3lb
Weight Lost To Date: 2lb
Total Weight To Lose: 6st 5lb
Total Weight Left To Lose: 6st 2lb

WEEK 1
Now, if the title of today's post isn't a NONE subtle reminder to myself as to why I need to lose weight then I don't what is!  I was thinking of names like: operation fat buster, lard buster, lard a**e, all those things but I reminded myself as to why I want to lose weight even more at this point in my life. I am going through menopause, yes, after a few years of denial I have finally started admitting it to myself once and for all. I am also months, yes months away from being 50 years old, granted it is next year but come on, it is the first week in January and it is no longer a year away.....time to get lard busting! I will also be getting on with exercise.

I have had a 5 point breakfast which was a chia oat porridge that I received in a Degusta box, it was rather nice too! I have another sachet of it which I am going to have tomorrow morning.

Oh! Before I forget, I have photo's


 Above: Butterbuds. I used to buy these years ago but when I was trying to go raw I stopped buying them, but since starting Weight Watchers I remembered about them. These are a sachet of butter granules and are sprinkled over potatoes, veg etc and so yummy! I buy these from Lakeland. They are £4.99 if I remember rightly.




I recently discovered Maybelline brow mascara. I have tried pencils, mascara's, tinting etc to give myself eyebrows but nothing has worked as good as this brow mascara. I'm not sure if it is the product, brush or both, but it is good!
As you can see on the photo above I have done before and after eyebrow photo's using the Maybelline. It takes me half the time to do my eyebrows now. I do have eyebrow hair but it is so faint you can't see them unless I use something on them. I was never blessed with eyebrows.


Here is my recent Weight Watchers haul. I bought the new Filling & Healthy book and the new Chocolate & Hazelnut spread.

I bought a few things from Weight Watchers on Saturday also so I will get a photo of those at some point today. I am also going to post daily photo's of my meals, starting today.

Well, I have housework to do so I must crack on with that.

*UPDATE*

I have been so busy cleaning today. I had to sort out the crockery cupboard because the small plastic stubby thing that the shelf sat on had snapped, so I had to replace it, and before putting everything back in I cleaned the cupboard, which just happened to be on today's cleaning list of jobs anyway. My back is paying the price for sorting that cupboard out...OUCH!

I watched a You Tube recipe last night which looked delicious; Chicken Pie Soup, so I got everything into the small crock pot this morning and it has been cooking all day. The whole crock pot came to 13 points. I have to confess to having the lot because I went back for seconds.
I have spent 32 points today, so that is three points from my weekly allowance of 49.

Today's menu in pictures.


Back tomorrow.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates