Tuesday 14 April 2015

SOOO Busy

I started doing my housework at about 8.15am starting with my fridge. I have a big American fridge/freezer. It took me an hour and a half to clean the fridge, inside, around the seals, the shelves etc. I bought some flex tubs a few weeks ago because I wanted some sort of organisation in my fridge, so of course I had to clean those before using them inside the fridge, it does look so much better! Whoa! A lot of fridge going on there :)
After the, fridge :) I then started vacuuming, cleaning and polishing my floors and it has taken me nearly all day. I have been busy with a few other jobs also but most of the day has been floors. My back is now in two..OUCH!

My eating hasn't been the best and I have used 12 of my weekly 49 points totaling 15 of my 49 weeklies. I now have 34 weeklies left.

I am going to be more organised tomorrow with my meals.


Above: I had the chia porridge and a banana for breakfast and then I got stuck into housework.
For lunch, because I was so busy I just grabbed a bacon rasher crisp sandwich, I know, sounds disgusting doesn't it? I actually like them, something from my childhood.
Snacks, well, this is just a portion of the snacks, I just seemed to graze for the rest of the day in between jobs. total spent today: 41 points (29 daily points and 12 weeklies).


Above is a photo of my latest Weight Watchers purchase. These are new. They come in packs of 4 and each pot serves 2.
I will post a pic here when I try them.

Well, that is me for today. I am wacked so an early night.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates