Saturday 18 April 2015

I Hate The Sound Of.....

BrEaKiNg GlAsS!.....We have been asking the kids in our avenue to STOP playing with footballs outside our house for the last 10-ish years!! But NOPE they just carried on and now the glass has been smashed out in our front door. We are UTTERLY FED UP with this carry on now!! We have lived in this house coming up to 30 years now and over the last 10 years it has gradually got worse!
We have just called the police and are just waiting for them, but for something like this we could be waiting for ages.
The police have now been and are going to the boys house while we have just finished cleaning all the glass up. Oh my! When is this all going to stop!? We would move house but because we have been victims of fraud it isn't possible at the moment as getting another mortgage will be difficult to get until WE have cleared our name for something someone else has done.

On a happier note. Me and my hubby popped out to Asda this morning because when I done my big grocery shop I forgot to get dish washing tablets, eggs, natural yogurts and oranges. I noticed that Asda was selling a 12 box of coconut water for £3, original price £6..WOW! I have been paying around £13 in Costco for the same box of coconut water, of course I bought a box from Asda...what a bargain! I also found pickelets which work out a 1pp each which is good for basically a thin crumpet, much better than the 3pp for an average crumpet. I bought 3 packs so I can put some in the freezer.


I decided to have a look in the clothing section in Asda and I found a few tops that I liked which I bought. They weren't pricey because with trying to lose weight I hopefully wont be in them long.
On the way home from Asda we had a look in Aldi. I just bought some cereals.

Well no menu pics today.

That is me for today, I am off to help clean the mess up from the door as hubby is putting a replacement and unfortunately a different pattern of glass in the door until we get to the glaziers tomorrow.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates