Saturday 28 February 2015

Busy Day Of Housework

I have had quite a lazy week which has resulted in a pile of housework to do, which I am going to try to get through today and tomorrow and then start week three of my housework rota on Monday, as it should be. For some reason I can't not do a catch up of my housework rota.

Here is my list:

  • Clean patio doors and windows inside & out
  • Clean outside kitchen window and back door
  • Steam kitchen floor
  • Steam bathroom floor
  • Wood polish rocking chair
  • Vacuum bedrooms and landing
  • Vacuum inside settee and chair
  • Vacuum downstairs floor
  • Vacuum conservatory floor
  • Zone clean Adam's bedroom
  • Clean downstairs light shades
  • Clean kitchen cupboard fronts
  • Bleach kitchen sink
  • Clean bench tops
  • Empty upstairs bins
  • Clean banister and skirtings
  • Clean stairs
  • Polish furniture
  • Polish kitchen display cabinet
  • Clean upstairs doors & handles
  • Clean upstairs door frames
  • Clean ovens
  • Clean light switches and sockets
  • Dust dado rails
  • Clean big mirror
  • Clean 2 blinds, 2 windows & 2 radiators
Not much....HA! My own fault for being lazy!

We had 2 of our grandchildren here yesterday and WOW! The mess from just two of them, but mess comes with children, and it easily cleans up!

Our car is still off the road. For some reason the brakes are giving us jip, we have tried replacing all sorts, maybe time for a new car.

Well, time to get started. I will be back later today.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates