Monday 21 July 2014

Lots & I Didn't Realise....

That I hadn't updated for such a long time :(

Okay then, the school holidays have started and the school Summer holidays are definitely getting longer with 7 weeks holiday this year....that is ridiculous!! But I am trying my best to use the 7 weeks productively by giving myself a challenge to do my rota's and point well.

Today I have degunked....eewww...heehee - I have cleaned the bathroom thoroughly. I have washed the tiles on the walls, steamed the loo etc, things I wouldn't normally do as often. I still need to do more from today's rota which I am just going to have to do tomorrow as extra's.

I bought a new cupboard for my entrance hall last week:


LOVE IT!! Smells of wood. It is solid oak, I think it was oak, I can't remember now, it was just last week....DOH! Either way, it is solid wood :)


Next, I bought a new Ewbank floor polisher with onboard vacuum, the little Ewbank that I bought a month or so ago just wasn't cutting it, but this one...WOW!


I subscribed to Graze but I have since cancelled. I know they aren't expensive at £3.99 every two weeks but nope! They are not for me.


After buying my new Tassimo machine I registered it with Tassimo and I was sent two £10 off vouchers so I bought these flavours of drink using one of my £10 vouchers....YUM! I do have to count the points for the milky drinks but the tea's are free

Now for two new foods finds


Biscuit moments 
These come in 5 x 2 packs and are 3pp per pack of 2 biscuits in this flavour.
They are very nice too :)


New Metcalfe's Skinny Topcorn - This flavour is 2pp per bag of popcorn.
I had never tried sweet n salty flavour before, that flavour just never appealed to me but I decided to give it a go and I did enjoy them.

I have new photo's for tomorrow of a few more buys and another food find.

Night night for now.


0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates