Tuesday 8 July 2014

Thunderstorm and Photos

We had a FABULOUS thunderstorm this morning.

I finally made my dessert and here is a photo of it:


2 Jumbo Caramel Snack a Jacks = 2pp
15g Nutella = 2pp
25g Marshmallows = 2pp
Total = 6pts

As you can see I spread the nutella over the snack a jacks and put on the marshmallows then put them under the grill for about 1 1/2 minutes...YUM!!

Below is my meal tonight; Sloppy Joes and Eat Slim pasta.
I got this recipe from Weight Watcher Girl's You Tube.


Sloppy Joes - 4pp per cup.
1lb Ground Turkey
1tb Dijonnaise - I used a little mayonnaise and Dijon mustard
1tb White vinegar - I used Apple Cider Vinegar
10tb Ketchup
1 can Diced Tomatoes
2tsp Steak Sauce
Garlic Powder, Salt & Pepper
1lb Pepper Strips
12oz Onions - I used sweet onion
3pkts Splenda - I used a little bit of sugar, I didn't have Splenda
4tb Tomato Puree

Brown the turkey then add the onions and peppers.
Mix all the remainng ingredients together in a bowl and add them to the pan with the turkey etc.
Leave to simmer until ready to eat.

I made half the recipe, the rest is in the fridge for tomorrow.

Yesterday, Monday was a very snacky day. Yesterday's menu:

Breakfast
40g Albran = 3pp
1 x 0% Actimel = 1pp
Strawberries, sliced = 0pp

Lunch
4 Weight Watchers slices bread = 4pp
2 Extra Light Cheese Triangles = 1pp

Dinner
1 pkg Eat Water, Slim Spaghetti = 0pp
1 Chicken Breast = 5pp

Dessert
3 Jumbo Caramel Snack a Jacks = 3pp
15g Nutella = 2pp
15g Mini Marshamallows = 1pp

Nibbles
2 Blueriband biscuits = 4pp
1 Boiled Sweet = 1pp
1 Club Biscuit = 2pp
3 Oopsie Rolls = 3pp

Total Spent = 30pp - I had 2pp spare from Sunday that I carried to Monday.

Today, Tuesday's Menu

Breakfast
40g Albran = 3pp
1 Actimel = 1pp
Strawberries, sliced = 0pp

Lunch
4 Weight Watchers Slices of Bread = 4pp
2 Extra Light Cheese Triangles = 1pp
1 Bag Pops = 2pp
1 Banana = 0pp

Dinner
1 Pkt Eat Water, Slim Noodles = 0pp
1C Sloppy Joes = 4pp

Dessert
2 Jumbo Caramel Snack a Jacks = 2pp
15g Nutella =2pp
25g Marshmallows = 2pp

Nibbles
1 Blue Riband = 2pp
1 x 28g Bounty = 4pp
1 Mullerlight Turkish Delight Yogurt = 2pp

Total Spent 29pp - 1 point over

Back tomorrow.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates