Sunday 6 July 2014

Oopsie Rolls

I have had another successful day and another bag of chip shop chips...YIKES! But it has to be said that they were counted in with 2 points left for the day...WELL, GO ME!

Today's Food

Breakfast:
40g Albran = 3pp
1 0% Actimel = 1pp
Strawberries, sliced

Lunch:
I fell asleep...helped to save points.

Dinner:
Chip Shop Chips = 16pp - these are 14 pp in the Weight Watchers, 'Eating Out' guide, I am counting 16pp
1 Weight Watchers slice of bread = 1pp

Nibbles:
1 bag of Walkers Pops crisps/snacks just before falling asleep = 2pp
3 Oopsie Rolls = 3pp

Total spent = 26 pp

I didn't have the dessert today that I want to show you but I did make the recipe that I found on You Tube. I said yesterday that it only uses 2 ingredients but it uses 3 ingredients.

Oopsie Rolls 
Makes 12 muffin rolls at 1 pp per roll or 6 flat breads at 2 pp per bread

3 Eggs, seperated
1/4tsp TarTar Powder
3oz Soft Cheese

1. Preheat the oven to 300 degs (150 degs)
2. Spray a 12 cup muffin pan or baking sheet.
3. Separate the eggs
4. Add the tartar powder into the egg whites and whisk to stiff peeks.
5. To the egg yolks add the cream cheese and whisk until well incorporated.
6. Gently fold the egg whites into the egg yolk mix.
7. Divide between a 12 cup muffin pan or spread into rounds on a baking sheet.
8. Bake  for approximately 30 mins.


I will make these in rounds the next time


DEFINITELY spray the pan or sheet because these stick. I used a silicone pan but I didn't spray it because I thought they would NOT stick to silicone....THEY DID!


This is the soft cheese I used.

These Oopsie rolls are nice but I am going to add some seasoning the next time I make them because they were a tad bland, so maybe salt, garlic powder, onion powder, or even herbs i.e. parsley, sage etc - anything!!

Back tomorrow

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates