Thursday 24 July 2014

More Food Finds

I was going to be back a few days ago with these pics BUT I ran out of batteries for my camera, so we popped to Costco tonight for a large pack of them, I love to have plenty of batteries.

I also bought frozen pineapple
Frozen chicken breasts
Back bacon
which are not pictured.
My whole Costco shop come to: £130.94 - not bad as I did buy quite a lot of items. The batteries alone are £15 and pence, the Shake & Go drink cups/beakers are £16 and pence and the chicken breast are £12 and pence. These few items were the most expensive

Here are a few photo's of my Costco buys:


Braeburn apples
Salad mix
2 Large cucumbers
Sweet baby peppers
Cherry tomatoes on the vine
Courgette
Roast vegetable pack
Red onion
Strawberries


Tetley tea bags
4 large tubs Galaxy Drinking Chocolate
Shake & Go cups/beakers
AA Batteries
Marshmallows
Heroes treat size bars
Splenda x 2
Bananas
Nutella
Sugar
Mini waffles


New Asda Popcorn Seasonings. 
There are no nutritional values on the tubs but I will count 1pp per portion


Asda Snack Pots
Mash with Cheese & Broccoli = 2pp
Mash with Carrots & Swede = 2pp
Mash with Roast Onion = 3pp


The latest 2 Weight Watchers, 'Your Week' Magazines


The latest Weight Watchers magazine
Everday Favourites
Handbag book of Inspirations
Survival Guide
Bernice Weston's Autobiography - the founder of Weight Watchers UK


Weight Watchers Momentum 'Start Getting Healthy' DVD
This had to come from the USA

Well, there you have it. I will make more of an effort to get back daily.
Back tomorrow. :)

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates