Saturday 5 July 2014

Weigh In

I have changed my weigh in day to Saturday instead of Monday. I feel Saturday will be better for me because we relax a little bit at the weekends, although I am still pointing everything. We are having chip shop chips for our evening meal tonight which has become a weekend treat, I will be pointing these into my day but because they are a higher fat meal I decided to change my weigh in day to Saturday.
My weigh in is FANTASTIC! And this is after just 5 days of pointing, anyway, I have lost 5 3/4lb....WOOOHOOO - I am of course very pleased with this! I can't wait for next week's weigh in now! :) Oh! I have just checked and I am down 1 daily point...boohoo :) instead of 29 daily points, I am now allowed 28 daily points, still allowed the 49 weekly points though, I think the 49 weekly points are always allowed just the daily points change with weight loss which is still GOOD! :) it means I am on the right track...YeeHaa :)

We've been to Asda this morning for a few groceries...HAPPY! I love it when we have more groceries in to make recipe's etc, Oh! I watched a yummy recipe on You Tube yesterday that I am going to have to make, and it has only two ingredients, I don't think it will be high in points either, I will have to work the points out. I will post a photo of the recipe and points when I make it.

I had a terrible fright last night, once again someone tried to take funds from my bank account. I immediately got in touch with the bank and anyone else that I needed to and it is all sorted.

My latest photo's


A GORGEOUS jewellery making bundle.


The latest Weight Watchers, 'Your Week' magazine and Weight Watchers pan liners. I am going to use these liners in my microwave.

My husband is painting the back gate and our front door so I am going to make him a cup of tea. It is supposed to rain today but hopefully he will get the painting done and dried before it does rain.

My meals for today

Breakfast:
40g Albran = 3pp
0% Actimel = 1pp
Strawberries, sliced = 0pp

I have just checked the points for chip shop chips and a standard 210g portion is 14 pro points but I might count a few extra points just to make sure, and sometimes a little bit of batter goes on the chips.

*UPDATE*

Lunch:
4 WW slices of bread = 4pp
2 slices Ham = 0.5pp
25g Branston Pickle = 1pp

Dinner:
1 bag Chip Shop Chops = 14pp
Tiny amount of batter = 1.5pp

Nibble:
1 Rhubarb & Custard boled sweet = 1pp

Total spent today: 28 pp

Back tomorrow with a photo of the dessert that I made yesterday and didn't photograph. I didn't make it this evening because I had used all my allowed points for today but tomorrow I will make it....YUM!

Back tomorrow :)

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates