Friday 4 July 2014

Appointments & Days Update

I've had 3 appointments this week. Monday I had to wait for a Telecom man to install fibre for our broadband, the guy turned up half an hour early which was good. Tuesday I had a visitor who I had to wait in for, and on Wednesday I had a dental appointment, all done, thank goodness.

Now, photo's of a few things that I purchased in June.


A few fun DVD's. I have quite wanted the Kardy-o-fun DVD for a little while now and I only paid a few pund for it from Ebay...SCORE


A few Weight Watchers books. The Chickenlicious is the latest Weight Watchers book.


2014 Weight Watchers, 'Your Week' magazines...BRILLIANT! I bought them as a bundle from Ebay and they did come with other Weight Watcher items which I am happy about! :)


 AHA! 'Eat Water, Slim Pasta'. These work out at ZERO points...yeah baby! And they are DELICOUS!! They don't smell too great when the packet is first opened, but just rinse heat and eat. They can be used in any rice or pasta recipe as standard rice and pasta...GREAT!!


The Dessert Bullet. I was going to buy the Yonanas but after reading the reviews I decided not to and bought the Dessert Bullet instead. We all know the Bullet range are super so that is another reason I decided on the Dessert Bullet.


The sticky buddy. These are everlasting and are money saving. They also come in the three different sizes...SUPER!


My latest jewellery bundle. I am making my own jump rings to create Chaine Maille jewellery

TODAY
Now, my latest meals on Weight Watchers.


Breakfast
40g Special K
Strawberry Actimel
Strawberries


 Lunch
4 Weight Watchers Slices Malted Bread
50g Ham
1 tb Branston Pickle
1/2 Hard Boiled Egg
Sunbites
Blueberries


Dinner
EatWater Slim Rice
Ready Cooked Chicken Breast

Not colourful AT ALL! But oh so YUMMY!


Prepping my evening meal. Eat Water Slim Spaghetti

Eat Water Slim Spaghetti
Passata
Onion
Cathedral City Lighter Cheese, grated
Tomato


My finished evening meal using my Eat Water Slim Spaghetti
4 pp for the whole bowl full - Only the cheese cost me points.

 I do have a few more photo's to take which I will do and I will post those tomorrow.

Today, I have started my day off with:

Breakfast:
40g Albran = 3pp
1 Natural Actimel = 1pp
Strawberries, sliced = 0pp

UPDATE

Lunch:
4 Weight Watchers slices of Malted Bread = 4pp
2 Laughing Cow Extra Light Cheese Triangles = 1pp
1 Bag of Pop snacks = 2pp

Dinner
1 Chicken Breast, oven baked = 4pp
1 packet Eat Water Slim Noodles = 0pp

Dessert:
OH MY! This was delicious but you are going to have to wait until tomorrow when I make it again as I forgot to take a photo, all will be revealed tomorrow....YUM!!
6 pp

Nibble:
5 small chips (fries)
Tiny bite of cheese burger
2 pp

Total spent today: 23 1/2 Pro Points

When I was making the family their evening meal I did nibble on a tinzy winzy bit but I did point it at 2 points....I am pointing EVERYTHING!

My Pro Points allowance is 29 daily Pro Points and 49 weekly Pro Points.
All this week I have pointed and if I have gone over I have reduced the following days points rather than dip into my weekly points allowance, so today I was allowed 25 Pro Points because I went over yesterday. I have had sufficient to eat today and yet I still have 1 1/2 Pro Points left...WooHoo
I have been super good with my pointing this last week and I fully intend on continuing to point.

Today, I received a few little orders, photo of those tomorrow.

I WILL be back tomorrow. :)

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates