Friday 20 February 2015

Photo's Of Latest Buys

We popped to Costco again yesterday and I did buy the glass containers that I wanted, and a few other bits & pieces, but first of all here is a quick pic of the Actifry that I bought:


I still haven't even plugged it in yet...tut tut - I have just done an online grocery shop and I have ordered a few things that I am going to cook in it i.e. chicken drumsticks and potatoes.

Below is a photo of the candle holders and candles...WOW! These candles smell so strong! As soon as I go near them I can smell them and that is before they are burning. I bought these from Ikea last week and were only 95p per item.


Below are a few pics from my Costco trip yesterday:


Here are the containers; a 5 piece glass set with lids and a lovely set of Rubbermaid containers with lids. I need to get them out of the box and washed, ready to use.

I also bought a set of drinks bottles and the thinnest set of digital kitchen weigh scales I have ever seen.



Above is a photo to show just how thin these scales are......thin aren't they?


Here is a photo of a few bulk items I bought and at such a good price also.
I also bought 9 boxes of Aquafresh toothpaste for around £5 and 6 boxes of Sensodyne toothpaste for £11 and pence. The body wash was around £6 and the Carex was around £5. I bought two packs of the Airwick sprays for £9.00 for each 4 pack. It does definitely pay to buy in bulk because these things will last us for a little while and so reduce the weekly shopping bill.

I might get back later today but if not I will be back tomorrow.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates