Tuesday 10 February 2015

What Happened To Yesterday?

Well, I am really not sure. I was so busy sticking to my rota's I just totally forgot to blog.
I have been doing my housework rota today also so again I have been busy, but I was determined not to forget to blog.

I am doing really well with following Weight Watchers, 'Filling & Healthy' aka 'Simple Start'.
I have kept forgetting to clip my Fitbit to my clothing which I am rather disappointed about because I am sure all the housework I have been doing would have given me an activity point or two, not that I would have eaten them, I wouldn't have.

I am going to attempt to vlog (video) my meals etc as of tomorrow morning....watch this space! I will upload my video's onto here, but just to let you know, my You Tube channel is called, 'Weigh On Point' I will put a link when I have uploaded my first video.
I am doing a Costco shop at the weekend so I might vlog that also...exciting!

Well, I have a headache which I have had for most of the day so I am going to sign off here and crawl into bed with a nice cuppa and watch some TV before settling down.

I hope you are having a good day or evening wherever you are in the world! :)

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates