Wednesday 11 February 2015

A Treat Tonight??

A bag of chips, a treat? Yes! Only because I didn't have to cook the evening meal. A bag of chips is not a good or wise choice of meal! And I regret it now, I knew I would.
After I had eaten them I asked myself a question, "were they worth it?" And I have to say, "a big fat NO!" I need to try to remember my feelings after indulging in such a waste of points, my weekly points that is, remembering my thoughts and feelings after eating such rubbish will definitely stop me wanting it, of that I am sure!

I have been rather lazy today but I will do a catch up tomorrow.

My Glossy box arrived.


Wilkinson Sword - Hydro Silk Razor
Marsk - Mineral Eyeshadow - Fifty Shades
Royal Apothic - Tinties (Tinted Lip Butter)
So Susan - Rose quartet Lip & Cheek Palette
Vicy - Liftactiv Plus.

I have prepared my breakfast for tomorrow morning; overnight oats, I will post a picture in the morning.
I have also prepared a 'Filling & Healthy' quiche. This was basically a 'Slimming World' quiche which includes everything that I can eat on the 'Filling & Healthy' plan. I did also add some very lean diced grilled bacon into the ingredients which is also allowed on the plan.

Slimming World Quiche / Suitable for Weight Watchers Filling & Healthy
Onions, Diced
Peppers, diced
Mushrooms, sliced
any veg you like
200g Fat Free Natural Cottage Cheese
4 Eggs
Salt
Pepper

Beat everything together.
Pour into a sprayed quiche pan
Bake 200 degs for 20 - 25 minutes.

I am going to pop to Ikea when I go to Costco in a few days; Ikea is just across the road from Costco. I want to buy some food bags because I want to make up a load of green smoothie bags so I can simply just grab one every morning, which I am hoping will encourage me to drink more green smoothies.

I started to do vlogs today but I wasn't happy with them so I will keep practising and as soon as I am happy I will post a vlog, could be tomorrow!

I think that is all for today so I will be back tomorrow. Night Night.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates