Sunday 8 February 2015

A New Begining

I am prepared for my new start as of tomorrow morning.
I have stocked up on a few groceries, I have my charts printed and meal idea's in my head which I need to put on paper :)

I didn't do an online grocery order over the weekend, we just stocked up ourselves but we got what we need until we go to Costco at the weekend.
Our car is still off the road so our eldest son, Michael will be taking us to Costco. Our son is going to try and get our car fixed over the next few weeks. We need to order a part and by the time that arrives my husband will be off work for a week and so he will help where Michael needs help. My husband is off work next week, not this week.

I am seriously thinking of doing some video's of my journey, not sure whether I will have myself on camera or just film what I am eating and drinking, and maybe a recipe or two.

I have been doing some housework and laundry today but not much else. I have a lot of things to do around the house tomorrow.

I have nothing else to report about so instead of rambling on I will end it here for today.
Have a good evening or day wherever you are in the world.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates