Monday 24 March 2014

Weigh In

Over the last week I have guesstimated my points allowance from my previous years of 'Weight Watchers', I also used the online calculator.
I stepped on my scales this morning which incidentally are also 'Weight Watchers' weighing scales and I am happy to report that I have had a loss of 3lb.....WooHoo.

I have now started the 'Weight Watchers Simple Start' programme as of today which I will be doing for the week, then from next week I will be doing my own pointing using my 'Weight Watchers' calculator that I received in my 'Weight Watchers At Home' premium pack. I also bought the food scales which I am pleased about because there are a few recipe's I want to try but I will have to point the ingredients, I will post the recipe's on here of course.

I am hoping to maybe lose another 3 - 4lb by next Monday's weigh in...that would be good!

Breakfast
Banana
2 WW Medallions of bacon
1 slice of WW bread

Lunch
2 slices of WW bread
1 Egg, boiled
Tomato, diced
1 tsp low fat Mayonnaise
It stated that yogurt was to be used instead of the mayo but I seriously couldn't stomach yogurt mixed with egg and tomato so a scant teaspoon of very low fat mayonnaise was what I used.

Dinner
1 Chicken Breast, baked
New Potatoes, cubed, boiled, sprayed with garlic spray and roasted
2 Bananas
2 tsp reduced fat Peanut butter - not on Simple Start but I've had no treats today.

That is me for today as far as meals go.

*UPDATE*
I have just updated my 'Weight Watchers' Pro Points calculator and already I have gone down a daily point allowance going from 29 points per day to 28 points per day....Humph....all good though :) because I have gone down into the next stone in weight from the 15st into the 14st's....that will do me......WooHoo

I haven't been anywhere today, I've just done some housework; my housework rota. I am going to do more jobs from today's housework rota before it gets too late, any I don't get done today gets added onto my tomorrows rota, I do like to keep the house clean! It makes me feel so much better!! :)

Back tomorrow with photo's of my latest deliveries

Monday

Clean Bathroom and bathroom loo
Clean downstairs loo
Clean patio doors/patio windows/Kitchen Window & Back Door
Clean 1 kitchen cupboard.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates