Friday 6 February 2015

New Computer....YAYYYY!

Having said that, I did have trouble signing into blogger using Google Chrome :/

I will manage though, it is just until I get used to using Google Chrome. 

I am doing my online grocery shop tomorrow. I am finding that I am saving money by doing grocery shopping this way. I am still going to Costco every month to do a major stock up but I now just do an online grocery shop inbetween, whereas I was doing a major stock up at Costco then into Tesco and the Nutricentre, and then another major shop in Asda every month and all on the same day, and then STILL buy weekly at Asda....what was I thinking?

I just might do a video of my groceries so you can see what I am buying for my Weight Watchers :) My husband brought the video camera, tripod etc down from the loft and I have written all the instructions down as to how to use it....nope! I am not technically minded :/ I wish I was but our 15 year old son is the techno geek in this house!

I have no get up and go today, not sure why, but there is always tomorrow.

I am SOOO glad to be back online with a new reliable computer :) :) :) Everything is all rigged up to our new computer i.e the camera, printer etc so any photo's I take I can now post them again...WooHoo Our old computer just did not have much ram and it was full. Our son cleared loads off it and done all his techno stuff to it but it didn't seem to want to go any faster. It was rather old and he started talking computer jargon about it as to why it wasn't running right but it is just so confusing to me when he talks about the gubbings in a computer.

I have just cooked up 2 chicken breasts, one of which I will have for my evening meal tomorrow along with roast veg and pasta, I will probably post a photo of my meal/s.....cause I can! :)

A recap about my Weight Watchers:
I am on 29 points per day and 49 per week. I have subscribed to Weight Watchers online which is mainly so I can start and see what activity points I earn each day wearing my Fitbit which I have synchronized to Weight Watchers. Because I have my Fitbit synchronized with Weight Watchers I can start to challenge myself to earn extra activity points. I think the other Fitbit gives you challenges automatically but that is the Fitbit you wear around your wrist, I wanted the Fitbit that I can clip onto my clothes which I clip onto my bra strap. I will post a pic tomorrow of the Fitbit I bought.

Well I think that is me for today, so until tomorrow, I hope you have a nice day or evening, it is evening here; 8.09pm to be precise.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates