Friday 12 September 2014

Going Back Over :)

A good so many years ago I lost weight following Weight Watchers and I was well into my routines i.e. housework, exercise and beauty, well, it appears that I am going back over and  I am getting myself back into things again, albeit slowly but it is certainly happening and I LOVE IT!!


I have had a good week tracking my points this week and although I haven't done any exercise DVD's I have been very busy and keeping active with my housework and following my housework rota. I have missed not doing my exercise DVD'S so I am getting back to it next week....YEAH BABY!!

My hubby and sons all went to their talk yesterday evening so I decided to treat myself to some icecream....NO! not dairy icecream...NO! -  I had banana icecream and I used my 'Dessert Bullet' for the first time.


This cost me 5pp - or maybe 4pp - I can't remember whether the caramel topping was 1pp for 2 tablespoons or 2pp for 2 tablespoons but I counted 2pp just to be on the safe side.

I alternated frozen banana (0pp) with 25g of white chocolate chips (3pp) into the feed tube of my 'Dessert Bullet' using the star nozzle, I then topped it off with the caramel sauce....YUMMY! OH MY!
The chocolate chips came out in little bits with most of them stuck in the components of the nozzle so next time I might melt the chocolate drops and drizzle it into the feed shoot with the bananas, hopefully it wont harden before it all gets pushed through the nozzle.

After my shower this evening I decided to give myself a diamond peel, so I rummaged for my diamond peel machine and I done the peel...blissful

Well, apart from doing more housework today that is it, until tomorrow, night night!

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates