Monday 15 September 2014

Busy Lately

We have been busy shopping over the last few days with stocking up on groceries and starting the Christmas shopping.

First thing was to stock up on more items from Weight Watchers:


2 Weight Watchers, 'My Food Plans' which also has a pad for shopping lists
2 boxes of the 'Rich Toffee' bars = 2pp each
2 boxes of the NEW 'Dark Chocolate Mint Crunch' bars = 2pp each
4 packets of 'Fruit Bears' = 2pp per packet
1 Weight Watchers 'Oil Sprayer'

After popping into the local 'Weight Watchers' meeting we then went to Costco. It was lovely and quiet in there, but then it would be we were in there at about 9.40am but it started to fill up before we were finished getting our groceries. I spent way to much, it came in at £279.38...Oops! I had to buy more than I usually do because I had to stock up on coffee, chickens, hand washes, body washes etc

After Costco we came home to put everything away. It was then to Argos to get our youngest son a new mobile phone, he needed one because he is now at college.
We spent a few hours at home and then Asda to get the immediate items i.e. cheeses, yogurts, fruit and veg, mini pizza bases, mash pots, chicken kievs, toiletries.

We had a bag of chip shop chips for our evening meal and I have to confess to not tracking over these last 3 days...so disappointed in myself because I had every intention of not leaving the house hungry and sticking to plan on this shopping day but I succumb to naughty treats....I really am going to be more organised when I next do my big grocery shop....a work in progress.

I have ordered a new set of 'Weight Watchers' scales; body analysis scales so I will know my body fat and BMI. My Tanita scales are FABULOUS! And they do tell me my body fat but I do like to know my BMI and my Tanita don't tell me that.

We have started Christmas shopping with a PC for our middle son which I am pleased about because that is one of the main pricier presents sorted :) 3 more to go. I have also started purchasing bits and pieces for Christmas presents.

I am back on track as of tomorrow so I will be back then.

2 comments:

Chargaile said...

Great that you have started your Christmas shopping. Hard to stay on track, I know first hand. But, as of yesterday, I am back to counting calories and logging my foods. I still have the weight watchers brain after having done it online the first of the year. I also have the books as well. Although I count calories, I still see everything as PP. Keep up your dedication.

Chargaile said...

Great that you have started your Christmas shopping. Hard to stay on track, I know first hand. But, as of yesterday, I am back to counting calories and logging my foods. I still have the weight watchers brain after having done it online the first of the year. I also have the books as well. Although I count calories, I still see everything as PP. Keep up your dedication.

Template by:

Free Blog Templates