Thursday 18 September 2014

Those Scales

I have replaced my 'Weight Watchers' Body Analyser scales. I really need to know all the gory details of my weigh ins.


I weighed in this morning using my new scales and because I knew I was getting my new scales I confess to not tracking points over these last few days, but here are a few of my details for now without the body fat, body water and body fat %. I will figure out how to find the body fat etc details and update them here.

Weight: 15st . 2 3/8lb
10% Goal: 13st . 9lb
BMI: 36.5
To Lose To 10%: 1st . 7 3/4lb

It has taken a matter of a few days and already I have gained back what I had lost....oh my!

This morning I have started my day off with a green smoothie...YUM! I had bought some fresh figs when we were at Costco so I threw one of those in also.

"Thankyou Chargaile for your comment, I appreciate all comments, thankyou!"

I will pop back later today with more updates.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates