Monday 8 September 2014

Breakfast, Daily Life, Food Find


I got up bright and early, got showered, dressed etc then made a smoothie; a green smoothie consisting of:
Spinach
Apple
Coconut water.


It was then time to get my youngest son up, fed etc and off to college; he is studying computers....brainy little tike! He really is a computer geek. We always shout on him when we have a computer problem and he always sorts it for us, he amazes me every time!!

When I got back from college I made my smoothie for breakfast consisting of:
1 cup Natural Fat Free Yogurt
1 Banana, frozen
Blueberries

This actually worked out at 4pp, a lot but still 1pp saved from my usual breakfast.


I am now ready to get todays housework done which also includes:
Clean bathroom
Clean downstairs loo
Clean back door glass, patio glass doors and kitchen window, and if I can manage it then the conservatory windows also.
Clean inside 1 kitchen cupboard

My latest food find is Cheese Crackerbread at 1pp each


These are rather nice. I bought them from Asda. Unfortunately I can't remember how much they were.

Oh! I have posted the photo of my latest Weight Watchers haul on my previous blog post.

Okay, that is me for now but I will probably get back later today:)

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates