Wednesday 11 June 2014

The Search Is On

Where is my brain?
I forgot to blog yesterday, I forgot to weigh in yesterday and today, I even forgot my housework rota....what is going on with me?!?! Clearly my husband has the brain cell this week...FOR SURE!! I am blogging now before I forget again.

My Mother visited yesterday. I am always the one who is blamed for any fallings out, My Mother is never to blame...Nooooo. I have always been blamed for all the families problems over the years and I have always been treat like the black sheep as far back as I can remember by my siblings and both parents. I texted my Mother yesterday to let her now that I do love her and I hadn't fallen out.
My Mother and step Dad visit three times and if we are not in and they don't get an answer after three visits they don't visit again and then I am the one who is ignoring them or whatever they want to blame me for. I am keeping my distance from the family but my Mother knows where I am and she is always welcome to visit. I don't want to know about any problems about anyone else in the family. My Mother is getting older and isn't in the best of health and I am happy to have my Mother in my life despite problems over the years.

Today I intend on getting on with rota's and tomorrow I am weighing in, I have even left myself a note to remind myself to weigh in :)

Okay, I will be back later today.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates