Monday 9 June 2014

Has Anyone Seen My........

Brain?!?!
This is the second Monday that I have forgot to do my weigh in.....DURRRR - Oh well! I will just have to weigh in tomorrow.

I have been rather good with my pointing today. I only consumed 15pp until my evening meal when I had home cooked chips and a slice of bread spread with Flora light, but nothing else, this will take me to using all my remaining points for today. I will try not to use any of my weekly allowance just incase I haven't counted enough for the chips.
I was going to have chicken for tonights meal but I just made the chips instead.
I had already taken the chicken breasts out of the freezer to defrost so I still cooked them. I was going to bake the chicken breasts in the Weight Watchers bake in the bag with the Mediterranean spices but I am not a spice girl so I decided not to use the Weight Watchers spice packet which I shall keep and use a teeny tiny srinkling on other things, I don't mind the teeniest sprinkling of some spices on food. Anyway, instead I put garlic powder in the bag with the chicken and a few veg. It all seems to be super moist....YUM! I have put them into a glass lidded bowl and they are now in the fridge and I will have some tomorrow, maybe in a wrap for lunch.

No exercise today but I am back on with my housework rota which will count for something on the exercise front, albeit small.
My back is rather achey with the bending down cleaning the bathroom and loo and then the downstairs loo, still need to clean my patio doors inside and out, also my kitchen window and back door glass.

We popped along to see our son, Michael and his girlfriend, also our 4 grandchildren tonight......arrgghh....heehee - they are absolutely adorable and such fun! We of course ended up with our grandson, Michael back here having his tea, he LOVES being here, they all do :)!! Actually, I don't know if I mentioned it on yesterdays blog entry but we had both Michael and Jayden here yesterday also, they love it!! :)

Today's Meals

Breakfast:
Oats Packet
6pp

Lunch:
4 Weight Watchers slices of bread
2 Laughing Cow light cheese triangles
6pp

Evening Meal:
Home cooked chips/fries
1 Slice of bread spread with a tiny bit of Flora light spread
= 12pp

Snack:
5 Sweeties from James
3pp

Total = 27pp

I think that is all for today but I will be back tomorrow with hopefully a photo or two.
         

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates