Sunday 15 June 2014

Big Shop & Ready

We went out yesterday, Saturday and I done a huge grocery shop so now I am ready to give this my all! I don't want to reach 50 years of age and be overweight....nope! not going to happen, so I am giving myself the year and a half to reach goal weight of 9 stone (126lb) (57kg)

Yesterday morning started off with my morning routine of showering etc and then out to Argos where I bought a few things....photo's of what I bought will be posted tomorrow. We then went to Costco where I bought fruit, veg, salad, chicken breasts and lots of other good healthy things. We then went  to Tesco. I wanted to also pop into the Nutricentre in Tesco but....IT'S GONE! Anyway, in Tesco I bought actimel 0%, albran, 0 point mayonnaise, sweet onions, tassimo drinks etc etc.
We then came home and I unpacked everything and put most of it away.
We then popped into our eldest son, Michael's home for a little while but didn't stay because our 4 grandchildren were having their evening meal and you know what it is like when grandparents visit, the kids suddenly don't want to eat their food.
We then went along the coast road, through Whitley Bay to North Shields because my hubby wanted some paints from a model shop, and then onto Asda where I bought things like, cooked meats, yogurts, cheeses, laundry powder and toiletries etc Oh! And a lovely large tub of white paint for our hall, stairs and landing. My husband said, "oh no! This means work"...heehee he hates painting the hall, stairs and landing and I don't like him having to paint it because it is one heck of a stretch to reach the highest parts.

I am starting my day with exercise tomorrow morning and then shower and housework and I am also going to try to remember to take my meal photo's - OH! And weigh in...I MUST WEIGH IN!!!!!!

Well, that is my update for now!
Back tomorrow :)

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates