Monday 14 April 2014

Weigh In...OOps!

I gained 2lb this week - NOT HAPPY! But I just knew that this week was going to be a gain because it started off not so good, and the fact that I need to do a grocery shop which I am hoping to do this week, car allowing. My car is due the MOT and I am hoping that it will pass. We had 3 new tyres put on it over the weekend, and our eldest son, Michael is coming tomorrow to check things over on it so it will hopefully go through, tad worried about the hub or whatever it is called though, unless it just gets an advisory for that, a little bit of breathing room then....we'll see what happens.

I had my first official mammogram on Friday which went well, just waiting for the results now which will take about 2 weeks. I have already had a mammogram a few years ago because I noticed a change and when I had the mammogram the doctor found a lump which fortunately turned out to be benign...PHEW! :)

It is lovely and sunny today but I am staying inside because I want to sort out some kitchen cupboards and I also want to do some cleaning because I am buying a new microwave today. I gave my old microwave to my son when I went to raw foods not thinking I would EVER want another microwave but since going back to 'Weight Watchers' I have needed a microwave several times so a new microwave it will have to be....rather pleased actually :)

That is me for today and I will be back tomorrow :) :)

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates